PRIVATE FINANCE / FUNDING / LENDING / INVESTING
Role of the Private Finance /Funding / Lending /Investing starts where role of the banks ends .
When a bank refuses to lend a borrower due to borrower’ bad repayment records through CIBIL or when borrower’s eligibility does not suit the bank lending parameters and the borrower is in dire need of fund to keep the business running private finance come as a great relief to the borrower.
This is a kind of funding where in an investor funds an entity on profit sharing basis. There is a minimum rate of return ( MRR) to be given to the investor on his investment. Finally investor gets principal repayment along with profit / MRR whichever is higher.
LOCK AND KEY
Lock & key loan is a short term fund available against self ownedresidential &commercial property.Rate of interest may differ from 1% to 3 % per month and loan amount can be 50 to 60 % of the property value.
The amount is disbursed within a week from the date of meeting and site visit subject to borrower co-operation.
Hundi is a totally unsecured loan based on trust given for a short period . Hundi is a kind of bridge finance when the borrower need fund against his receivables to be used for material purchase etc
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE?
- Any person / entity whose business is running or presently not running
- NPA entities are also eligible for private funding
- Manufacturing , trading , exporting and service industry
- Negative profile are banned for private funding
INDUSTRY FOR PROJECT FUNDING / FINANCE
- Educational Trust / Institution
- Mines and minerals
- Real Estate New construction on ownership land
- Real estate project funding for redevelopment on society owned land
- Real estate on Mhada land redevelopment
- SRA redevelopment project finance
- Finance against ready / under construction inventory