House / LOANS (A Bird Eye View)
The real estate industry is one of the largest employment generation industry engaging sectors like steel, cement, labour , paint, plumbing , tiles etc. It requires a constant and smooth flow of funds for various construction-related activities which result in boosting our national economy.
Project finance / House / real estate finance is the field where Banks, NBFCs, Private Lenders, Private Equity and Joint Ventures come into play providing a vast scope for builders / developers to avail of loans / finance for their residential , commercial or industrial projects .
Builders / developers have to face challenges for availing of construction / project loans from Banks & NBFCs in case of redevelopment and SRA constructions. They have to arrange finance either from own source or through private lenders / financiers / joint ventures
Our offers for House / loans requirements under project finance / loans are best suited to builders / developers as they are customized – One Stop Solutions – providing credit solutions for fund requirements of a new / redevelopment – proposed or ongoing residential / commercial real estate project.
OUR PROJECT FINANCE /House SERVICES
- New Project loans / finance – starting from project approval stage
- Society / SRA Redevelopment construction loans / finance
- Under construction project loans
- Semi construction loans for completion of the project
- Loans for Affordable Housing Projects
- Loans for Gram Panchayat and Gaothan Housing Projects
FINANCE / LOANS AGAINST READY INVENTORY
We help builder / developer in acquiring & constructing new properties and liquidating the unsold ready inventory available with them.
FINANCE / LOANS AGAINST OWNERSHIP LAND
Loans / finance are made available to builders / developers for their residential and commercial projects against their land and saleable hypothetical inventory
FINANCE / LOANS AVILABLE FOR LAND & PROJECT CONSTRUCTION
We also arrange project funding for purchase of land and construction thereon. A complete project plan should be ready in hand.
House / LOANS FOR REDEVELOPMENT & SRA PROJECTS
We have a mix of different finance portfolio suitable for this type of projects by way of employing resources for getting loans/ finance either on profit sharing or interest basis
OPTIONS OF FINANCE / LOANS FOR PROJECT / CONSTRUCTION
Loans / finance are available from Banks at the rate starting from 10% to 20 % depending on various factors.
House / loans are offered between 12% to 24 % considering builders and project profile.
Role of private finance in construction of residential & commercial project is very crucial as they provide loans for under development, under construction, semi construction, near completion & land purchase at very economical interest.
ROI is charged normally between 7% to12% which reduces cost of fund and increases profitability.
PRIVATE EQUITY / JOINT VENTURE
We bring a right partner suitable to your project’s financial needs who will be ready to invest in your project on profit sharing basis. This is a win –win situation for the both.
In case a builder/ developer does not want to carry on construction activities himself we will bring a party who will take over whole of the project under its right and will pay to the existing builder / developer a mutually agreed amount.
PROJECT CONSTRUCTION LOANS AGAINST SALEABLE INVENTORY
Private finance is arranged against the ready / under construction inventory of the project and the builder need not to pay back the money. The financier will take right of whole of the agreed inventory and sell it.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR House / LOANS
- Extract of 7-12 and Index-II or property register card in the name of Mortgagor
- Copy of NA permission for Land from Collector
- Latest search and title report (with the details of Documents)
- Copy of Building Plan sanctioned by the Competent Authority
- Building permission granted by Corporation/ CC and IOD
- Valuation report
- Latest receipt of payment of assessment tax in respect of proposed Mortgaging property
- Estimate of total cost of construction certified by the Architect
- Title Deeds such as Development Agreement/Conveyance Deed/JV Agreement etc.
- Profile of the Company applying for Loan
- List of Directors
- Last 12 months bank statements
- MOA & AOA / Partnership Deed / LLP Copy
- Audited Balance Sheet for the last three years along with IT returns filed
- Details of Sister Concerns, if any
- Companies in which directors are interested